Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

New writer, and a lovely day by the harbour

Hello! My name is Ole Martin, and I'm a friend of Andreas, who is the creator and writer of this blog. We both study Media & Communication at Thor Heyerdahl in Larvik, Norway. Unlike Andreas, I am quite new to both photography and HDR in general, but we took some pictures together today, and I would like to share them with you readers. If you like my contributions I might start to write here more often!
But enough talk for now, on to the pictures:



All pictures are shot with three exposures as explained by Andreas earlier. The pictures were taken down by the harbour in Larvik after school today.

Hope you enjoyed my pictures, and please leave a comment if you have something on your mind. Comments and critique is more than welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment